Are you looking to put systems in place that will create the practice of your dreams?
Like all our services, our Comprehensive Practice Improvement begins with your needs, and ends with you reaching your goals.
We’ll create a customized program that guides you and your team through a 14-24 month, step-by-step process that’s based on your desired pace and comfort level.
We’ll help you attain it all – a profitable practice, unified team, loyal patients, and fulfilling work-life balance.
Here’s the range of areas that the Comprehensive Practice Improvement covers:
Leadership and Team Management Leadership
- Clarifying Your Values and Mission Statement
- Personnel Management- Hiring, Training & Managing the Team
- Job Descriptions – Clarify Your Expectations
- Motivate Your Team – Recognition and Rewards
- Conflict Resolution
- Understanding Behavioral Styles
- Team Building
- Monitoring Practice Statistics
- Understanding Overhead: Control Your Expenses
- ROI for Marketing Programs
- Increasing New Patients
- Practice Promotion
- Customer Service
- Monthly Meetings
- Morning Huddles
The Patient Experience
- Telephone Tactics – Words & Technology
- New Patient Visit – Exceeding Patient expectations
- Treatment Planning & Diagnosis – The Teams Role
- Effective Case Presentation
- Treatment Guidelines & Patient Education
- Chart Documentation
- Clinical Visit: Briefing, Debriefing and Patient Comfort
- Chairside Efficiency
- Measuring Key Hygiene Productivity Indicators
- Hygiene Visit & the Doctor Evaluation
- Periodontal Guidelines
- Continuing Care: Patient Retention
- Co-Diagnosis of Restorative And Periodontal Treatment
- Improving Case Acceptance
Practice Management Systems
- Communication Skills
- Overcoming Insurance Objections
- Scheduling: Reduce Stress & Increase Production
- Manage Broken Appointments
- Internal Financial Policies
- Financial Agreements and Treatment Acceptance
- Evaluating Insurance Involvement
- Managing Insurance Follow-up
- Collecting Revenue
It’s not a myth – you can have it all. And we’ll guide you there.
Is the Comprehensive Practice Improvement right for you? Let’s get started by having a conversation.
Let’s get started by having a conversation. Call us at (773) 294-5675 or email email@example.com and we’ll schedule a time to discuss.
“One of my biggest fears of working with a practice management consultant was I would spend the time and money and not get ‘buy-in’ from my team. But once we started working with Jody and Linda, any fear I had quickly disappeared. My team and I had an instant comfort level with them and they truly customize their approach. Everything they designed for us was based on exactly what we needed and how we like to do things. Whether you need a little or a lot of help, I would 100% recommend giving mosaic a call!”
Anonymous DDS | Dayton, OH
“We first started working with Jody and Linda through their practice needs assessment. One of the first things I noticed was how well my staff responded to them. Since we had such a great initial experience, my partner and I decided to go all-in with their comprehensive program to get improvement from top to bottom. We knew it would be a commitment for the practice, but Jody and Linda are such a joy to work with and the results they deliver are obvious. Mosaic truly helped bring our practice up to another level!”
Anonymous DDS | Troy, MI